Note: This issue is resolved in V7.0.1
When clicking Build in the Deployment Wizard, the following error is displayed:
When clicking Build, the Deployment Wizard connects to the Storage Platform to download the latest ClientUpdate and Java (JRE) installed on the Storage Platform.
The error seen occurs when there are no ClientUpdates installed or the ClientUpdates are installed to an alternative location (as specified in the AccountServer's settings.xml)
- Where there are no ClientUpdates installed:
- Install the latest ClientUpdates on your AccountServer.
- Once installed, click Build again.
- Where the ClientUpdates are not installed to the default location:
- Determine current location by viewing the settings.xml of your AccountServer, e.g.: D:/Attix5/ClientUpdates.
- Copy the contents of the above ClientUpdates folder to the default install path: C:\ProgramData\Attix5 Pro\AS_Service\ClientUpdates.
- Click Build again.